Refer to these reference apps while you implement Identity Vault.
This training lab guides you through enhancing an Ionic Angular app with Identity Vault. Featuring:
- Implement a simple authentication workflow without Identity Vault.
- Add Identity Vault to the workflow you just implemented in order to store the session information without locking it.
- Use Identity Vault to securely lock the session information when the application is closed or put into the background for a specified period of time.
- Enhance the user experience by implementing a custom PIN entry dialog
This training lab guides you through enhancing an Ionic Angular app with Auth Connect and Identity Vault. Featuring:
- Install Ionic Auth Connect and confgure it to work with your OIDC provider (the training uses one of our providers, so you do not need your own).
- Create a basic authentication workflow using Auth Connect within the application.
- Secure the OIDC tokens by having Ionic Auth Connect use Ionic Identity Vault as the storage mechanism.
Ionifits is an example implementation of a Human Resources app (the name is a play on Zenefits, by which it's inspired). It utilizes the complete Ionic enterprise stack, including a UI powered by Ionic Framework, native apps built with Capacitor, mobile CI/CD with Appflow, authentication powered by Auth Connect and Identity Vault, and encrypted data storage powered by Secure Storage.
Specifically, Ionifits uses Identity Vault to offer a complete login/logout experience that includes biometrics (Face ID), secure token storage, background data hiding, and session timeouts.