This feature is only available on our Standard or Enterprise plans. Please contact us to enable this feature.
Appflow functionality is deprecated in Ionic CLI. Please visit our migration guide for further details on migrating to Ionic Cloud CLI.
To deploy a build you will need to be running
@ionic/cli of at least version 6.8
You can also create a build that will be deployed to an app store or deploy an already completed build as well.
To deploy a build you will need to have permissions to be able to deploy builds from cli.
$ ionic package build <platform> <type> --signing-cert=<name> --destination=<name>
- The selected profile must be a release or app store profile
- For an iOS build it must be a Apple App store destination
- For an Android build it must be a Google Play Store destination
For more information about other
ionic package build options, please refer to the package build documentation.
$ ionic package deploy <build-id> <destination>
- An existing build that has been looked up in the UI
- The name of an appropriate destination for the build