Following previous deprecation announcements, Appflow functionality has been removed from the Ionic CLI. Please visit our migration guide for further details on migrating to Ionic Cloud CLI.
To deploy a build you will need to be running
@ionic/cli of at least version 6.8
You can also create a build that will be deployed to an app store or deploy an already completed build as well.
To deploy a build you will need to have permissions to be able to deploy builds from cli.
Deploy a new build to an app store
$ ionic package build <platform> <type> --signing-cert=<name> --destination=<name>
- The selected profile must be a release or app store profile
- For an iOS build it must be a Apple App store destination
- For an Android build it must be a Google Play Store destination
For more information about other
ionic package build options, please refer to the package build documentation.
Deploy an existing build to an app store
$ ionic package deploy <build-id> <destination>
- An existing build that has been looked up in the UI
- The name of an appropriate destination for the build