Activate Ionic's Free Trial
Discover how each product in Ionic's free trial can enhance your business. Gain access to four powerful solutions for app security, user authentication, data storage, and payment collection.
IT leaders and architects need to make important decisions around which products and services to adopt for their companies. This decision could come at a cost. If a product promises better mobile app security, for example, and doesn’t fulfill company needs after the product is purchased, companies can face unnecessary time and monetary loss. Ionic’s new free trial option allows businesses to use our products before purchase to ensure the best company fit is met.
Ionic’s 14-day trial program includes access to four powerful solutions for app security, user auth, data storage, and payment collection — all built and supported by the Ionic team. These four solutions include:
- Identity Vault: Add a critical layer of protection with advanced biometrics.
- Auth Connect: Easily enable sign-on in your app by connecting to your existing authentication providers, including Auth0, Azure Active Directory, and AWS Cognito—from any mobile device.
- Secure Storage: Secure Storage is a powerful local database that makes it easy to encrypt, store, access, and manage data online and offline, across all platforms, with built-in security and blazing-fast performance.
- Ionic Payments: Collect payments securely and efficiently with Apple and Google Pay— powered by a single cross-platform, payment processing API.
Let’s explore each solution to better understand how they can enhance your business.
You may be looking at your current app development project and wondering, “how can I add an extra layer of biometrics security, such as facial or fingerprint recognition?” Identity Vault has you covered.
Many frontend user auth app workflows use unsecure practices, like storing tokens unencrypted or using weak authentication logic that can be easily compromised. Identity Vault fixes this.
With Identity Vault, you get:
- Biometrics, data-encryption, and active session management
- Native, always-on device security that protects your users’ data
- Seamless integration into new or existing apps
Single user sign-on with Auth Connect
Does your application have built-in, single sign-on authentication? It’s about time you get it built with Auth Connect!
Auth Connect provides a simple interface for login, logout, registration, and retrieval of security tokens after successful login—all through one simple, powerful API.
With Auth Connect, your team is empowered to deliver the best possible protection, without having to become experts in native mobile authentication. It includes:
- Log-in, log-out token refresh workflows
- Support for multiple OS versions
- Shared cookie storage
- Universal OAuth compatibility
Offline and online storage
Can your users access your app data online and offline across all platforms?
Deliver secure, reliable, data-driven mobile experiences that work anywhere, anytime with Secure Storage.
Secure Storage is a powerful local database that makes it easy to encrypt, store, access, and manage data online and offline, across all platforms, with built-in security and blazing-fast performance.
This native solution includes:
- Local filesystem storage
- On-device data encryption
- Transaction protection
- Zero configuration
Process mobile payments the easy way
Does your application need secure online payment functionality now or in the future? Consider Ionic Payments!
Ionic Payments provides secure payment experiences across all the devices and platforms your customers care about.
With Ionic Payments, collect payments securely and efficiently with Apple and Google Pay. Powered by a single cross-platform, payment processing API.
Ionic’s free trial: Begin yours today
To activate your free trial, simply create an account or log in to your existing account, fill out the form, and gain access to all four products.
As you explore the best security and payment solutions for your company and have any questions along the way, reach out to an Ionic App Specialist.
Ionic is a leader in enterprise app development. Thousands of enterprise customers use Ionic to build mission-critical apps for their customers, both external and internal.