When it comes to building an app, there are lots of routes you can take. Should you build it entirely native? Or does a hybrid approach make more sense?
In this webinar, Logan Brade, Developer Advocate at Ionic, covers when to choose hybrid or native app development strategies based on the following key topics:
- Team Composition: We will analyze the number of developers, skillsets, and cross-team collaborations to see how it influences what strategy can work for your teams.
- Requirements: We will discuss how different requirements can influence what strategy you choose.
- Costs: We will be discussing what app development costs look like for hybrid and native and how that'll influence the strategy.
- Ongoing Maintenance: Will you have the resources to support the application greatly determine what strategy will work best for your team?
- Future State: Do you plan on going all in on development or are there limitations?